Friday, April 2

My thumb hurts; everything else is better

I totally just super hurt my thumb on a picture frame tonight. I was using scissors to move the little metal grommets on the back of the frame to open it and put in a new picture, and the scissors slipped and slammed into my thumb. There's no blood, so it's obviously not too bad, but it does hurt. It's actually more achy now, and I wonder what the blood blister is going to look like tomorrow.
    Also today, I can cross off another 2021 EXPECTATION. I have replaced some of the photos on my bedroom dresser, so they now better portray my weird little family unit here. I also have a couple new pictures that I'd like to put out, but there's really no more room on the dresser, so I'll get to figuring that out  this weekend. I have a little bin of empty frames, so I'll definitely get the whole thing taken care of in the next day or two.
    Brian finally got his PlayStation 5 tonight, and my subterfuge and lies was perfect, beguiling and most excellent. He fell for my story hook, line and sinker, and I am so happy with how we were able to surprise him. And he is very happy with his awesome gift. And I'm Best Wife Ever now for a while.

No comments: