Friday, March 26

Yes, I said the "Peep Experience"

I've had a couple slow days at work this week, and while I've been able to fill those slower hours, I feel like it's been a little draining on me. This is a total whining sentiment, but it's just like I'm getting these computer headaches because I don't have anything to do but stare at the screen and find something to do. And that hurts my head. Indeed, I've have more to do next week, I expect, but yesterday and today were a drag on my soul.
    So it is with excitement that I end this Friday watching an old U2 concert on YouTube, and with anticipation of sleeping in tomorrow morning. I have a random list of errands to run tomorrow, that I can take or leave any company for, though I'm sure Brian will want to accompany me. There is some stuff that I'll have to go out on my own for though, including the Easter basket accoutrement. And other things.
    Also in regards to Easter, have you seen this Peep-flavored Pepsi? It is, officially, a "mashmallow-flavored soda," and while, yes, gross, I still kinda have to try it, you know? I guess I'll check Target tomorrow when we're running through for my errands, but maybe Walmart will be the best place to look? And I kind of have to have the yellow can, even though it looks to be available in blue and pink, as well. But yellow is a much better can for tasting. More authentic, I think. More authentic to the Peep Experience. I'll keep you posted on that one.

No comments: