Friday, March 5

Reminder that magazines are awesome

As I mentioned at some point earlier in my blogs here weeks ago, I had recently renewed my subscription to "Vanity Fair." The company sent me a lovely tote bag with the magazine logo along its side, which I quite like, a couple weeks ago, but I still hadn't seen the magazine itself. Today, my wait ended.
    This afternoon, I checked my mailbox, and in it was the March issue of "Vanity Fair." The cover story is on Billie Eilish, which is not at all my scene, but there are a few other articles I'm intrigued by. In fact, I have made my way through the first half of the magazine, reading several columns, features and articles already this evening. I'm tired though and I wanted to blog, so the rest of the issue will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm actually excited to have another magazine to read.
    Having said that, I haven't finished my "Entertainment Weekly" yet; but what I have noticed is that my "Martha Stewart Living" hasn't shown up lately. I need to check up on that particular subscription soon, because I like that one. So, the magazines I'm currently receiving: "Entertainment Weekly [Monthly]," "Real Simple," "Vanity Fair," and I should be getting the Martha Stewart one. I feel like I need to get another one or two publications in my reading rotation, so I guess I'm open to suggestions? Maybe something current events-ish? Though that could be depressing and sad. Hmmm... I'll have to think on that. Perhaps a visit to the magazine racks at Barnes & Noble could be helpful on my quest.

No comments: