Saturday, March 6

Doughnuts are my jam

BoSa Donuts is a local Arizona company with a whole bunch of locations in Phoenix and surrounding cities. Brian and I visited one of their shops today, and purchased a selection of delightful confections. What did we try? Chocolate-filled, raspberry-filled, blueberry-filled, regular glazed, chocolate frosted, and chocolate-cake glazed, and oh my goodness, are they super good.
    Sydney and I ate the blueberry first, then the raspberry. I had a bite of the regular glazed, and ate the entirety of the chocolate frosted. Sydney ate the chocolate-cake glazed, as I knew she would. So I have the chocolate-filled and most of the regular glazed left for tomorrow. I think I might just eat a whole bunch of doughnuts this weekend, and I'm not sure if I feel bad about that or not. Certainly, it's not a healthy diet choice, but it is definitely a yummy choice.

No comments: