Monday, March 8

I need to sleep, and I *will* sleep

I didn't sleep well at all last night, and my gut instinct is to say it's because I bragged on the blog here yesterday about kicking my Trazodone. I had a number of factors contribute to my poor sleep, though: iced tea and caffeine at about 11, my neighbor's plant light shining into my bedroom window, the other neighbors having a driveway conversation at 2:30 in the morning, nerves over missing the Target drop of PlayStation 5, and it was too warm in my house. All these things coincided in one terrible night for me. Also, the PS5 totally did not happen, which annoys me a whole lot.
    So tonight I will hopefully sleep way better. I'm yawning already, so that's a good sign.
    I need to have better sleep tonight because Sydney and I are adventuring to California tomorrow afternoon for a few days. We will hang out with friends, visit with family, do some fun things, and just enjoy being there instead of here. I'm excited to get out there.
    I finished reading my "Vanity Fair" tonight. Yay!

No comments: