Wednesday, March 24

Getting my stab on this weekend

You guys! I secured an appointment for my first vaccination shot, for this weekend, and I am so very excited. I spent 48 minutes on the computer, switching back and forth between the two vaccination sites I wanted, and finally was able to confirm an appointment. It was not easy, nor was it lacking stress. I feel very much like my fingers are slowing down, and that I couldn't depend on them to work as efficiently as I need them to. Having said that, I'm the only person in the office that was lucky enough to get my appointment in this morning's hysteria.
    So my success this morning translated to confidence in myself this afternoon, and I volunteered to help with some ad production. I "built" 25 ad pages, and learned how to move around in a new computer program. And to be helpful felt super good. I think I did alright. So I learned something new today, too! 
    Also, the yellow checkerboard Vans arrived this afternoon, and they fit us both, and I can't believe that we have a pair of shoes that we'll be sharing. They're so cute and I'm so happy that we can both wear them! She's already stealing my hoodies, so it makes sense that sharing shoes would follow closely.

No comments: