Sunday, March 14

I gotta make the move a thing

Well, I may have been gone from the blog for the last five days, but I was present in California with my family and friends. And it was an awesome several days. I had lunch with my dad, dinner with my divas, a visit to the nursery, lunch with my cousin, a visit to the Knott's Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival, lunch with my friends again, and I ate a lot of delicious food like everywhere. Also, we watched a couple movies after setting up Mom's new AppleTV: "The Princess and the Frog" and "Mulan." Mom had not seen either, and I had not seen "Mulan" before.
    It was a pretty fantastic week and weekend, and for me, it just throws into stark relief how much better my little life would be if I lived in California. That's all for tonight. It's time to do some reading and get some sleep.

No comments: