Thursday, March 4

And that was a stream of Coke consciousness

I have such an imbedded aversion to drinking Coke on the regular that I have started to actually deep dive into my psyche about it. I typically get soda when I pick up fast food, and I think my favorite soda right now is Coke Zero. Brian brought it home for me to try several months ago, and I quite liked it. And that it is sugar free is a huge boon, because I really don't like drinking calories. I think it's a waste to pee away calories after just an hour or less, while a lunch, dessert or sweet snack can last longer in the body and on the mind. Yes, I know, I love my mochas, but they are far and few between, so they are a special treat.
    I can't explain why I have a yearning for a Coke after I eat any particular something, but I do. Brian has suggested many times that I buy myself a six-pack of Coke Zero bottles at home, but for some reason, I keep refusing. (For some reason? I know it's entirely because I can't justify buying soda for myself.)
    But today, I decided that I really should buy some Coke Zeros for home. I really, really wanted some Coke with my lunch, but I didn't have any in the house. It's weird because I never buy them; Brian always brings them home for me. Anyway, after all that word salad, I'll just say that yes, I have decided to buy myself some Coke Zero for home.

No comments: