Wednesday, March 31

Ending the month right

ITEM!:
I'm currently watching the excellent movie, "Beverly Hills Cop." Of course, and yes, there are plenty of problematic scenarios and dialogue, but taken as a whole, it is still a funny-ass movie that stands up as a good film. I actually have it on the DVR so Sydney can sit and watch it with me at some point, because honestly, she should know Eddie Murphy as more than just the voice of Donkey.
ITEM!: The PlayStation 5 has arrived; I'm just waiting until Friday to give it to him. Like I said last night, we've had a couple rough days as a family, and we need some more time to pass before anything else of note happens in the house. I have a game to go with it, and I'm almost ready for the presentation. Just waiting for the right time.
ITEM!: Brian barbecued some steaks the other day and they are making for some truly delicious steak sandwiches for my dinners lately. The steak on some yummy artisan rolls with my favorite aioli and of course mayonnaise is a winning combination. All good stuff.
ITEM!: I think I may end up sitting and watching almost the entirety of "Beverly Hills Cop" tonight.

No comments: