Thursday, December 17

Yes, I said it, "Comforting eye food."

One of my new favorite movies is Guy Ritchie's "The Gentlemen." It's smart, clever, funny, and has just the right amount of violence and blood. I knew the first time I saw it that I would become a favorite, and it has not disappointed. What makes me say this now? Showtime has had the movie on regular rotation for the last month or two, and it's been an ideal repeat viewing. And I'm watching the ending of it right now. I can catch it at any point and sit for the rest of it.
I have a tendency to watch movies over and over, and this is just the latest in the list of movies that have joined that illustrious tier. No matter what, I'm in. Other movies on the list? Just a few to entertain you: "Predators," "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword," "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" and "Apollo 13." There are others, of course, but "Predators" and "Legend of the Sword" happen to be on my DVR right now.
Movies are like comfort food to me. Comforting eye food.

No comments: