Wednesday, December 9

ITEM!: Only 15 days until Christmas.

ITEM!:
First and foremost, I need to tell you that I got more envelopes at Walgreens this morning. The associate at the front was very helpful, exasperated that I didn't get all my envelopes the first time, and was quick to hand over the extra ones I needed. So, that fixed that. I have no motivation to address them tonight though, so that task will wait another day or two.
ITEM!: I'm watching an HBO documentary, "The Mystery of D.B. Cooper." HBO does an amazing job with their documentary films, and this particular subject is intriguing to me. It's been sitting on my DVR for a few days, and for whatever reason, tonight is the night. I'm interested because they just said that there are several key suspects. I feel like this is going to get super cool and interesting.
ITEM!: When Brian and I were at the mall yesterday, we visited a pastry, cookie, sweets shop. We stocked up on cookies, for certain. I'm always a sucker for a snickerdoodle, and when I saw one there, it was my first request. Brian chose a molasses one, and then we bought a package of day-old cookies, which included chocolate chip, s'mores, almond glaze and frosted sugar. We haven't dug into those yet, but I have definitely tasted my snickerdoodle. And it is so, so delicious! I'm eating it in parts, so I still have about 30 percent of it left, and while I'd like to say that I'm savoring it, every time I eat a piece, I end up eating another piece.

No comments: