Sunday, December 13

I was busy, if homebound, on this Sunday

Things I did today:
I wrapped Christmas presents, and got them under the tree. I still have several incoming from various locales, but what I've got, I've got ready for the big day.
I ate some cookie dough that my husband put almond extract in. I did not enjoy this. I hate, hate the flavor of almond extract, but especially in baked goods, and most especially in anything I did not expect it to be in. Two things about this: I did not know we *did not* have any vanilla extract in the house and I expect that if I go looking for it, I will find it; and I did not know that we *did* have almond extract and I may toss that out immediately when I'm alone in my kitchen.
I did not leave my house at all. Brian went and got lunch, and made dinner at home. I didn't even go outside today. I was a comfy homebody.
I helped with a history final project. I hadn't planned on it, but I was needed, and we got it done. She's a good kid; she just needs some direction and focus. Brian and I were helpful.
I froze. I have been cold all day, and have had a hard time warming up. I hope I'm not catching something, because this is a bad time for that, but I did double dose my Vitamin C, and will be doing that for the next several days. I'm going to bed early tonight, too.
I watched "Expendables 3." Because only watching the first two this weekend was not an option.

No comments: