Tuesday, December 8

This is not my card, but I do like it quite a lot

I'm in a bit of a snit right now.
I ordered my Christmas cards from Walgreens; two orders of 20. Which, if my math is correct, is 40 cards. With those 40 cards, one would expect there to be 40 envelopes.
Well, not today, Satan. Today, I have 22 envelopes for my 40 cards. I was all ready to address my envelopes and fill them with cards, but now I can't do it yet. I'm adding Walgreens to my list of stops tomorrow, and hoping that I don't get anyone trying to tell me that I actually did get 40 envelopes.
I have the time, of course, because I don't have my Christmas stamps yet. (Mom orders those for me.) But I do want them addressed as soon as I can get it done, because any task that's finished now is no longer on my still-to-do list, which in itself is quite overwhelming.
This kind of hiccup is annoying.

No comments: