Saturday, December 5

Title for blog on December 5

I had pledged to blog every night this month, but last night I got sucked into more of "The Queen's Gambit,"and was up watching that. I'm five episodes in, currently watching episode 6, and texting my coworker/friend Bri about all the things that happen. She seems to be enjoying my watching it as much as I am.
And in news with a Griswold Christmas angle, we bought our Christmas tree today, and out up our lights outside. Our tree, of course, ended up being about six inches taller than our ceiling, so we had to trim it to get it to stand inside. We decided last year that we needed a few new strings for this year, so that's on our agenda for tomorrow. So our very tall tree is un-lighted in our living room, and awaiting its dress-up tomorrow.
Also, Brian has decided that our icicle lights are too bright and white, and they somehow outshine the multicolor lights and they need to be taken down. And maybe perhaps replaced with something else? I can't say that I disagree with him, which is why I'm okay with his blanket announcement, so we're heading to get new lights for two things tomorrow.
This post is very disjointed and not written well because I'm watching my show, so I'll be done now.

No comments: