Saturday, December 12

"The Expendables" is super explode-y

Actually, really watched "The Expendables" and "The Expendables 2" tonight. Brian would not let me start "The Expendables 3," because it was too much man-murder-testosterone-blood-puns-guns for one night. I was disappointed, but I did record "3" so I can watch it tomorrow.
Also tomorrow, I shall begin wrapping presents. I did some more shopping today, and have more orders coming, but I have enough already to get started, for sure. And since my Patriots aren't playing tomorrow, I really don't have anything to make me be anywhere other than the room where the Christmas happens. (The room where it happens, the room where it happens...)
I did find one of the presents that I had bought at one place for cheaper at Target though, so that's an issue. I bought it, of course. The gift is still on order, and will probably be shipped in the next couple days, but once it gets here, it will be returned immediately. I mean, $15 is $15, right?

No comments: