Wednesday, December 16

"Is he, though?" Perfection.

An update on the leg waxing because I'm sure you all are super interested. It's working. I'm going every four weeks, and the today's visit revealed less hair to wax. This is a positive development, for sure, and I'm cautiously optimistic that I won't need it anymore after the year of waxes I've already paid for.
I've also done more wrapping tonight, and organized some more stuff. Three of my packages arrived today, so I'm feeling hopeful that everything else might arrive soon-ish. Also, I'll share with you that one of my favorite movies to watch while wrapping is "Thor: Ragnarok." I watched it today, and I love it as much as I ever have. Taika Waititi is brilliant, and Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo are fantastic. Valkyrie is amazing. And I love that Karl Urban has a place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's an excellent background music to my Christmas preparations.

No comments: