Wednesday, December 2

COUNTDOWN: 23 days, and 4,000 list items

It's the second day of December, and it's getting done. I made another Christmas present purchase. One less thing on my list. I have a couple other things to be ordered, and will get to those tomorrow, I think. Or at least one of them, for sure.
My brain is a constantly shifting and nebulous Christmas list. A list of to-do items, plans, ideas, and wants that already is somewhat overwhelming, and to make it worse, I can feel the days slipping away.
Having said and whined all that: Today, I got the Christmas card photos taken, and just might get to ordering the cards tonight. I made an order, as I said; started working on the Christmas dinner menu; took the pics; and started creating the actual, working paper list. Also we watched the last 30 minutes of "Elf."
Christmas spirit is full-up in my house right now!

No comments: