Friday, May 8

Zooming with Vin about doughnuts

I learned something new today!
I learned how to create a Zoom meeting! Of course, I had to text JJ and she walked me through it step by step, but at least I can say that I've increased my knowledge base in some way today. We figured a super cool thing to do for Brian's mom on Mother's Day would be for all of us to get together for a Zoom, and I was in charge of the creation of the meeting. And I did it! I'm really quite pleased with my new skill.
Also today, I learned that Krispy Kreme key lime doughnuts do not taste very key lime-y, and that was a disappointment. It's like we got the first group through before the real tasty glaze started running. There wasn't much of a line at all, and I got some other doughnuts so the trip wasn't a waste, but still, I was very excited for the key lime. Oh well.
I also learned that "Bloodshot" is a terrible movie, and was reminded that not everything Vin Diesel touches is gold. I honestly can't believe how ridiculous that movie is, and that they think for even a second there could possibly be a sequel... yes, they set up for a sequel.
That's it. Three things. I learned three things today.

No comments: