Thursday, May 7

No hat, but that was def me today

I had one of those days when I just didn't feel like doing anything. Almost the entirety of my day was spent in the living room, either on the floor or on the sofa. It was weird, stressful and unsatisfying. As of now, I still don't feel like there is anything that really should have been accomplished today, so I guess my unmotivated butt did just fine. I'll need to spend some time with my work tasks tomorrow morning, but on the whole, the weekend begins again. (It's the weekend now because Brian also is done with work for the week.)
Mom asked me what we were doing this weekend, and honestly, like, nothing. Sure, Mother's Day on Sunday, and I actually do have plans for that, but every other day of the weekend is a stone-cold nothing. Like the rest of you, I'm sure, I am getting super tired of hanging out at home and not doing anything. I mean, how much rest and relaxation, and streaming of content, can we really do?

No comments: