Saturday, May 2

Hamburger, large tots, large unsweetened tea

Blogging is a much better exercise for me when I've been busy for the day.
This morning, I replaced the mattress pad on my bed, and spun the mattress, too. As a family, we went to Harkins and bought some popcorn and had Sonic for lunch. My book illustrator and I had many, many texts, and now have a plan we're both happy with. And this afternoon, I cleaned out my makeup, nail polish and beauty accoutrements drawers and containers!
I WAS CRAZY PRODUCTIVE.
What else? I watched the entirety of both "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" and "Napoleon Dynamite;" fell down an "Age of Ultron" Twitter wormhole; cheered on the Death Diving Championship competition on ESPN 8 - The Ocho; forgot to text like four -- no! five! -- people; and still didn't get my fingernails polished. Also, I have to restrain myself from throwing out Brian's repulsive Rice Krispy treats every time I open the fridge. So, while some things were insanely productive, some were less so but equally important.

No comments: