Monday, May 18

Only two ITEM!s today, folks

ITEM!: So I suppose that maybe I should check my work email more often. I did end up checking it last night though after my post here, and come to find out, the office reopening has been moved to Thursday afternoon. So all my preparations for today at work were for naught, and I have a couple more days to get ready for it all. Well, actually, I have a week, because I'm leaving for California on Thursday and won't be back until Memorial Day. So I had to put in a days-off request for the only two days we'll be working this week, and the first days since the stay-at-home order was lifted. So, there's that. I'm a good employee.
ITEM!: I am finally watching "Parks and Recreation," and I am enjoying the hell out of it. Andrea told me that I had to soldier through season one before it got good, and she was so right. Granted, I'm only five episodes into the second season, but it's already WAY better than that first season.

No comments: