Wednesday, May 6

Heading back to the J-O-B soon

I got the email today that my coworkers and I are expected back at our workplace in a few days. I mean, yeah, of course that's good news because work is a good thing, but still, I'm hesitant. Tentative. Unsure. Leery. Arizona has growing COVID case numbers, and they're not flattening out. And the governor will let the stay-at-home order expire on the 15th, and my work counts among those that are gearing back up. I'm excited to see my coworkers again, but I'd really rather be told by the people who know viruses if it's time. I am not interested in seeing a spike and resurgence of sick people in this state, but I fear that I will.
The best part about going back to work? I'm going to need to put in a days-off request for the end of the month. Going out to California to see my mom! Sadly, no Disneyland, but it'll be super nice to see her and my friends ... from a safe distance, of course!

No comments: