Wednesday, May 13

Challenge Accepted, Merriam-Webster! Bring it!

The Merriam-Webster Twitter did a cool thing the other day. They posted a 30-Day Word Challenge (pictured left). I just discovered it today, and decided that I would start my Challenge today instead of skip to catch up. I'll be posting my words to my Instagram stories, but also probably, maybe?, here.
Today's Challenge was, "A word that makes you happy." I chose "popcorn," because it's a fun word to say, type and write. It makes me happy to say, and popcorn is one of my favorite things in general.
I'm super intrigued by the upcoming challenges, and expect that this will get really difficult at some point.
Also, I've decided on a new experiment. I've been feeling somewhat dehydrated, or just not hydrated enough, the last several days. I've been having a hard time drinking my usual amount of water, and yesterday, I really didn't pee very much at all, which is not normal/good for me. Today, as Sydney and I ran our errands, I picked up a Vitamin Water at the convenience store to boost myself a little. Of course it tasted good, but I feel like I was a better/healthier human being with proper electrolytes and hydration this afternoon. My brain felt better in almost everything (I think), and I'm eager to try the Vitamin Water experiment again tomorrow.
I picked up a couple books from my library's drive-thru window this morning, and I have to tell you, it was pretty awesome. I'll use it only as long as the library is closed, because I love the smell of the library too much, but it was a really neat perk to my library experience. And now, I've got something to read.

No comments: