Monday, May 17

We are now art museum members

I had lunch with Michelle and Shannon last week, and during the course of that meal, Shannon mentioned that she and her family had a membership to the Phoenix Art Museum. I had been considering this for a while, but I have a hard time figuring out days when we should buy tickets and go down there. I love the art museum, but it's downtown and I'm lazy and all that.
    But hearing that Shannon drives down there from Gilbert was a wake-up call for me. If she can do it from Gilbert, I can drive from Scottsdale; they're comparable drive distances. So today I hopped on the museum's website and bought myself a family membership. I had a discount code as well, so the entire thing, including visits throughout May of 2022, was less that $70.
    That is a pretty amazing thing, and I'm excited to get down there. Our first member visit will be when Mom is here over Memorial Day, and a fun day will commence. And then we'll go regularly to appreciate all the different exhibits and artists and gift shop stuff.

No comments: