Thursday, May 13

Currently yawning, with finger pain

Day two of being in possession of a library book, and I have not cracked it open yet. I won't open it tomorrow either, but Saturday looks perhaps more promising.
    I do have a case of the yawns though. And I'm tired. I had a very draining day/afternoon, and I'm glad it's over. This morning, my whole being was consumed with becoming what I am now: done with my day. I'm about to be intentionally vague here; I accomplished what I wanted, got a majority of the results that I wanted, and have the plan going forward that I wanted. Now it's just a matter of putting into practice our new plans and changes, and we'll be good going forward ... hopefully.
    And just to screw with me, the universe decided that I needed the tip of my right-hand index finger to get split right on the edge of my fingernail, so typing right now is bringing me a special sharp pain every time I use that finger. I'm not completely unaware of this particular pain, but it's usually on my thumb and it's usually during the winter when my hands get chapped from the cold. That actually didn't happen this past winter, so clearly it had to happen to a more inconvenient finger at this stupid time.
    Oy, I can't stop yawning.

No comments: