Tuesday, May 4

Shadows and bones aplenty, maybe

Oh you guys will be so proud of me; I audio recorded my flexibility yoga today while I did my session, and I think that is going to be a great thing moving forward. I haven't tried the strength or balance sessions yet, but I will over the next week or two, and record those as well if I like them.
    I started watching "Shadow and Bone" on Netflix today, and while after the first episode I was ready to say no thank you, I ended up watching two more episodes after that, and now there's no point in not watching the rest of it. There are eight episodes, if I remember right, and now that I'm almost halfway done, I need to see what happens next. We'll call it my April Binge, and move on after that. I have read the books that the show is based on, but of course I don't remember much from them. All these characters can be completely new to the story and I'd not know. This is the problem with reading as quickly and often as I do; I don't have as much retention as I'd like.

No comments: