Tuesday, May 11

I said, brrr... it's cold in here

I'm super chilly right now. My metabolism and constitution demands that my body get super cold when in an air-conditioned space, so even when the air isn't blowing on me, or even blowing very cold, I get chilled. Right now, simply by way of sitting here on my bed with the a/c going, I'm wearing a sweatshirt because the breeze is freezing me.
    At work, where I sit, the a/c blows almost directly on the back of my neck. I wear a hoodie very day, and have a space heater under my desk. All that for use throughout the year; yes, even in summer. Mom has sent me a "work scarf" for wearing while I'm there, to protect my neck from the cool breeze, and I've worn it every day since I got it. I swear I must look like I'm ready to scale Everest or something for all the cool-weather gear I've got at my desk.
    I'd say that it must just be me, but Cooper is lying right next to me and pressed up against my hip, and Elliot is laying on the blanket on my bed; not at all the placement and poses for dogs that are warm or temperate even. I find that I'm looking forward to putting on my pjs and getting into bed, with all the covers.

No comments: