Tuesday, May 25

No itches for Cooper tonight

Cooper got another allergy shot this afternoon, and I think tonight will be the first in a couple weeks where he's not going to wake me up licking his feet. It hasn't been so bad that he's obsessively licking, but for sure, I wanted him to get his shot now, right at the tail end of the allergy season. Hopefully this will calm his body down for the rest of the year until next spring.
    He's resting so calm and content right now.

    On a completely opposite note, I am about three episodes deep into "Halston," starring Ewan MacGregor. I have absolutely no previous knowledge of Halston the man or designer; I know nothing going into this show. So far, I'm super intrigued and fascinated by his ambition and savvy. I don't know his fate beyond what I'm seeing, though I suspect it doesn't end well.

No comments: