Sunday, November 1

You guys, 2020 is almost over

Well, friends, happy November!
It's going to be a very exciting, stressful, scary, hopeful few days at the beginning of the month, for sure. I've already done my voting, and I think the most unnerving thing is that now I can do nothing but sit back and wait and see what happens next. Brian suggested that we get super drunk Tuesday night, and while at its core that is a good idea, I just won't want to go to work hungover on Wednesday.
Also this month, we are going out to California for the Thanksgiving holiday. We already have a few days all kinds of planned out, so I'm not lacking ideas, and I'm excited to see everyone and hang out and get into some trouble.
Also, as I mentioned a couple days ago, I'll be putting up the Christmas decorations in a week or so.
As they say in my football circles, but a bit altered for my purposes, "On to November!"

No comments: