Sunday, November 8

A November ITEM! list for a Sunday night

ITEM!:
I bought a new Christmas decoration today, and it's totally awesome, and now I'm even more excited to get all my Christmas stuff out this week. Really; I think I may pull out all the bins on Wednesday. I've accounted for the five days I'll be in California for Thanksgiving, and decided that the Santas and trees and elves need to be out just a bit sooner than I originally thought.
ITEM!: Brian cooked bacon this morning and I was able to save some for making my favorite sandwich for dinner, a BLT. I love that as a woman in her 40s, I still have a favorite sandwich that I will always choose on the menu. I had one from Potbelly Saturday night, but their bacon is a bit too pepper-y for me, so I did not enjoy that sandwich as much as I wanted. I'll stick to the chicken salad from now on.
ITEM!: As a family, we went to the movies yesterday to watch a classic, "Toy Story." It was, honestly, just as cute as it's always been, and a delight to see on the big screen. Still all the bits that made me giggle and still all the clever stuff that's just brilliant. It was a joy to sit and see it in its proper format again.
ITEM!: Ah! The weather! It's been cool here in the desert the last couple days! It should stay as cool for the next several days, and maybe even be cold a day or two, but any day that rolls through without an air conditioner flipping on is a good one!
ITEM!: Also, I thoroughly enjoyed my peppermint mocha this morning!

No comments: