Sunday, November 15

This is exactly the body wash

So here's a story for you.
Sydney ran out of lotion so she took mine. We visited Target to get her a new bottle of her own. Instead, I ended up getting my own bottle of a new lotion by Dove, rather than my normal lotion by Vaseline, and let her keep mine. I brought home the Dove cucumber and green tea lotion. Today, I used it for the first time. While applying the lotion to my legs though, it didn't really soak in properly. It was weird. Anyway, I read the bottle again and realized that it was, instead, a body wash. A Body Wash.
Body washes do not soak in like lotion. So I ended up getting back into the shower to wash all the dried body wash off. Then I used the lotion that I let Sydney have, and I've put lotion on my list again.

No comments: