Tuesday, November 10

Obviously, they were tasty

Unpopular opinion: I don't mind that Baby Yoda ate the frog lady's eggs.
Honestly, Disney+ has been a lifesaver since this pandemic and the quarantine began. We've watched and rewatched so many of the Marvel movies. We've watched the old-timey Disney movies like "Robin Hood" and "Cinderella," as well as some of the newer old movies like "Hercules" and "Pocahontas." And then we've even watched something called, "The Secret Society of Second-Born Royals," which was not great.
Quite obviously, based on my first statement up there, we've also been watching "The Mandalorian." That show is fun, exciting, sometimes stressful as good shows should be, and well produced. Besides Baby Yoda, I'm pretty fascinated by a show that has shown the main character's face only once in the first season, and so far in the second season, not at all. It's just so weird how a mask and a head tilt can convey emotion or depth of character. And shit on the show is crazy, too. Like a big worm/dragon last week and giant penis spiders this week? Super weird. I'm here for it.
Also I'm watching "The Right Stuff." The show is way better than the movie, and I like how it's diving deeper into the men themselves, and all the peripheral stuff, too. I haven't yet watched the most recent episode, but I think I'll get to watch it tomorrow. It's really well done, with plenty of suspense, emotion, and sadly, disappointment, in a story that we all could Google to find out how it ends at any moment. No one else in my house is interested in watching it with me, so that makes it a Kimmie Show.
What I love so much about Disney+ is that there's still so much for us to watch!

No comments: