Thursday, September 20

Today, two weird things. Tomorrow?

A couple weird things happened today. First, someone I haven't talked to or texted with in a year or two texted me today and wanted to catch up. Second, someone I haven't talked to in about nine years showed up in my Marco Polo app, though there was no contact made there on either side.
First, I'm feeling like, okay, I'm up for being friends again with the person who reached out to me, but I'm left wondering what or who they thought of that led them to think of me and then to text me. I think we're having frozen yogurt next Friday. I'm happy to see her, but insanely curious why she wants to see me after this amount of time.
Second ... ah, yes, second. This person showed up in my Marco Polo notifications that they joined the app today. And their face is in my conversation tiles on the main page of the app. And I feel like my safe space has been violated. The interesting thing is that I probably showed up in their Polo notifications, too. And I wonder if I'll hear from them. I mean, it's been nine years or so. Curiosity number two.
That's it. Those are the weird things. Tomorrow, maybe something else? I'm almost excited!

No comments: