Monday, September 17

Mood: The Predator on the hunt

It's never a really great weekend when both of your football teams lose in a pretty spectacular fashion. So, there's that. But beyond that, I had kind of a meh couple days emotionally, and I can't explain why that was. I wasn't in a bad mood, which was great, but I wasn't in a really great mood, either. It was a perfectly apathetic mood. Nothing rocked my world.
I did finish a book, and I did start a book, so my reading is going along well.
We did go see a movie, so that was okay. "The Predator," in case you're interested, is a perfectly serviceable movie for the action and intrigue, and is a valiant chapter in the series, but didn't blow my mind at all.
The Emmys are on tonight, and that might be fun, but I'm not sure if I'll be at all into it.
You see? I don't care about anything right now. Ho hum. And of course, I had to write about my meh-ness at this moment. Here's hoping something will inspire me for a post tonight.

ACTUALLY, part of my melancholy attitude can be attributed to the only 0.5 pounds I lost this week on my Weight Watchers. I mean, really? Only half a pound? Mom's probably right that last week's 4 pounds was a water-weight and excess anomaly, but still. I was really hoping for, at the very least, a full pound. I'm inclined to blame my lack of exercise last week because of the heat. I felt really good walking the trail two weeks ago, and I missed it last week. The weather later this week looks to be cooler, so I should be able to go out on Thursday and then again this weekend. That's what I need. To get out of the house and into nature. Also to lose more pounds. I'm feeling very non-accomplished today.

No comments: