Wednesday, September 19

Here's my blog post in praise of "Elementary"

My television show watching has fallen off over the last few years; there just aren't enough shows that I still want to watch regularly. One of those show that I still watch with an intensity though, is "Elementary," with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu, starring as Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson, respectively.
You know how sometimes you can look at a show and say, "Wow. I'm super glad I started watching that?" Well, that's my opinion of "Elementary." I am genuinely pleased with myself for starting and continuing to watch that show. It's a delight to obsess over, and is very rarely disappointing as an hour spent in front of the TV. The show's sixth season finale (or is it seventh?), was broadcast this week, and it was wonderful.
I wish I had made Brian sit and watch it with me, too. I think maybe he would have enjoyed it.

No comments: