Sunday, September 23

Hoping for pizza tomorrow night for dinner

I have a pizza problem. It is a lack of a particular kind of pizza. And you may scoff, but, it is a lack of the 5-cheese Tombstone pizza. Sydney and I love this pizza, and we can happily split an entire pie for dinner. But lately, I've had a really hard time finding it.
Our local Target has had the pepperoni pizza, but not the cheese. My Safeway hasn't had any Tombstone pizza at all. According to the pizza's website though, both those locations should have plenty of both cheese and pepperoni. So, either the website is lying, or the stores are just selling out of the pizza that quickly. I feel like both options are unlikely, but the website is probably more apt to be wrong.
I've been struggling with this for a while, but finally said something to Brian about my struggle tonight. His suggestion: Walmart. "It seems like a very frozen pizza kind of place to look for frozen pizza." And he's not wrong.
Sydney and I have agreed that Walmart will be our quest location tomorrow after school, and if it's there, we'll celebrate with some Wetzel's Pretzels. If it's not, then we will drown our sorrows with Wetzel's Pretzels.

No comments: