Sunday, September 9

My living room looks pretty awesome

ITEM!: And football season has officially begun, friends! The Patriots won their game, and all is right in the world. Brian says I'm a spoiled football fan, primarily because I became a fan of the Patriots in 2003, and I've never had to deal with them losing too much over any kind of years or seasons. I'm alright with that. But I have real respect for those fans that have dealt with successive years of losing; that can't be fun. I'm sure I'll find out at some point, but I'll enjoy this streak while it lasts ... which will probably be until the very moment that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick retire. And they will retire together. Mark my words.
ITEM!: My living room is finished, if you can believe it! Brian and I assembled the TV stand on Friday afternoon, and it looks awesome! I finished putting all the stuff in it that I want in it, and it's a nice piece of furniture in the room! I honestly can't believe that the room is finally looking how I want it. I've been unhappy with the room for so long!
ITEM!: I need to find a charity to come by and pick up the old living room furniture. I saw a Big Brothers, Big Sisters truck a couple weeks ago, and I may just call them. Goodwill was making it difficult on me to find where they come and pick stuff up, and the local hospice organization told me when they'll be able to get my stuff, and did not make it easy on scheduling such a thing. I'm needing to get all that stuff out of my house now, and it needs to be gone, like, tomorrow.
ITEM!: As weekends go, this was a pretty decent one, if a bit boring. There were no movies that we wanted to see, and no place that we really needed to go. So we watched football, and found random things to do here and there in town. ... I finished my puzzle, so that was good.

No comments: