Thursday, November 15

Make the fingers work properly, please

I think I'm going to have to get someone to look at my hand. By someone, of course, I mean a doctor. I was having wrist and finger issues several months ago, and did exercises and all that, and found a new way to place my arm for using the mouse, but over the last few weeks, I've been having issues again.
On the up side, there's been no pain. But on the very frustrating side, my fingers aren't being cooperative. My index finger doesn't want to bend. Whenever given the opportunity, it'll shoot out straight, making me push the wrong key or click unnecessarily. It won't stay bent, not matter how I plead, or how slow I go. I've had so many mistypes; and so many irritating things to fix, like, every sentence has an error, and must be fixed. That's not how I do things, and having a hand that's just not cooperating is driving me crazy.
I'm waiting for my annual exam with my gynecologist next month to ask her if she has any hand doctor recommendations. I've been dealing for a couple months now, what's another one? Still, I'm eager to get some sort of medical diagnosis here.

No comments: