Wednesday, November 7

Candy Crush, be kind to me, please

I can't explain why I've decided to punish and torture myself again, but I have re-downloaded Candy Crush onto my phone. I chose it on a whim, because I needed to test my iTunes password, and now I'm in a wormhole. I'm currently on level 148, and am waiting now for my lives to replenish. I'll admit that it feels a little bit less stressful this time around, and I find that it is a bit easier to set the phone down when my eyes get tired or I run out of lives. I don't seem to be twitchy for the game when I'm not playing it. In fact, it's almost exclusively an afternoon/evening game, and I am fine not even going near it in the morning.
Still, I could kick myself for putting my mind, heart and psyche through this torturous game again. But I also know that I will survive deleting it off the phone with little to no ill effects. All the same, I'm killing time right now waiting to be able to play again.
Isn't it so cute, though? Doesn't look at all like a brain-melting time and sleep trap, right? Sometimes, when I close my eyes at night, I see candies exploding.

No comments: