Monday, November 5

Just keep writing... Just keep writing

I had an idea on what to write about tonight, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was right now. I would say that my not remembering is a sign of old age, but this has been an issue since I started writing this blog. I'd get an idea at some point during the day, and by the time I sat down at night, I had forgotten what the idea was.
Why don't you just make a note? you might ask.
Excellent question. I've tried a couple different note-keeping options, but they've all lacked ease of use and efficiency. More times than not, I just don't have pen and paper. And in all honesty, I've never been able to use a note function on my phone with any competence.
So I depend on my memory. And that, to put it mildly, is faulty. So here I sit.
And I still have no idea what I wanted to write about.

No comments: