Monday, August 9

Perhaps a QT festival is required

So the Olympics are over. And today, to commemorate that, I was able to watch episodes of "The White Lotus," "Lego Masters," and some Quentin Tarantino retrospective on Starz. I deleted all the Olympic programming from my DVR, and it went from 17 percent open, to 94 percent open. And all is about right in my world. I have a couple more episodes of "The White Lotus" to catch up on, and episodes of "Schmigadoon," as well, and some movies still to watch, too. So much pop culture to catch up on! As well as finishing the book I started last weekend. I'm a busy entertainment sponge this week.
    Also, I'm busy at work and we have appointments this week, so it's a busy one for me.
    I've been using the TENS unit on my arm, and I would say that it was helping, but right now, as I type this, my hand is cramping and my fingers are not cooperating, so there's that. What the hell, hand? Get yourself together!
    We just had a family discussion about Quentin Tarantino movies, and I have to wonder, how old would you like your kid to be when they start watching them? I mean, I think there are a couple that Sydney can watch now, like "Kill Bill" (volumes 1 and 2), "Inglorious Basterds," and "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," but there are some where no, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet, like "Pulp Fiction," "Django Unchained," and maybe "Reservoir Dogs." I myself haven't seen a couple of them, like "Jackie Brown," The Hateful Eight," and "Death Proof." But I'm not sure, is she ready for the likes of "Pulp Fiction"? We'll start with "Kill Bill," and see how it goes.

No comments: