Monday, August 2

In August, it's all August-y

So July was a month, and now we're on to August. Sydney and I just got home from a long weekend in California yesterday, and now we prepare for the new school year, which begins on Wednesday. I had a busy day at work today, and that should be the case probably every day this week. I'm still working through my dystonia with the acupuncture, and it isn't really doing a whole lot, which is very frustrating, but I'm still trying. I have an idea for a fun side hustle, but I need the time to get through my first portion of the project to see how it'll work out first. This month I have a bunch of stuff going on, which is super fun, and I'm eager to catch up at the office so I can settle down with everything else.
    So life has been progressing over the last month even though I haven't been posting anything!

No comments: