Sunday, August 15

An "Archer" pic because "AHS" is scary

I think I have a busy week this week, and then I'm leaving on Thursday night for a girls' weekend back home in California. So there's a lot going on, and I have some packing to do.
    I'm watching "Archer" reruns on FX right now, and the channel is upsetting me by constantly showing "American Horror Stories" commercials. There is a reason why I haven't watched that show, which is that I got scared a couple episodes into the first season and have been too afraid to watch it since. Anyway, the commercials are freaking me out. How many different "American Horror Stories" do they have going on at one time? Because I've seen like five commercials for five different iterations. That's a problem, if there are so many. My odds of accidentally landing on one increases when there are like seven of them.

No comments: