Thursday, August 5

Marco Polo is way better again

I've finally started using my TENS unit on my arm muscles, and I'm not sure if it may or may not be helping. I realize that I need to give it some time, and I'm here for that, and fine with it. Still, I'm paying super close attention to my hand and fingers every morning, and hoping every day that I have any small amount of better movement. So, this particular fix is a work in progress.
    Ryan bought our friend group/Marco Polo thread the family plan of the Plus subscription, and him making that move and taking that step, and the rest of us sending him some money for our portion for the year, has made me a very happy camper. I had forgotten how nice it is to fast forward at times, and using the scratchpad is amazing. And we get to interrupt each other's Polos again! And there are more emojis to use. It's generally a much nicer situation now than it was yesterday. This is a fantastic development in my everyday phone-use experience.
    Brian and Sydney bought Taco Bell for dinner tonight, and I really wish I hadn't eaten any of it. I feel like I have a huge brick in my stomach, and it's going to weigh 12 pounds when I do my weigh-in tomorrow morning. I was doing okay this week, and this feels like a huge step back, when I really don't have any room for that. So tomorrow is a new day, and I'll be better over the next seven days.

No comments: