Tuesday, August 3

Other fishies in the sea

Well, it happened. My acupuncturist broke up with me. I'm trying to think how many treatments it's been, and I'll say seven, and I haven't had any movement and coordination improvement. I would say that I don't have the pain anymore, but I'm not sure that isn't entirely because of the ergonomic keyboard. And because of a complete lack of improvement, the acupuncturist thinks that our journey may have come to an end.
    He doesn't think that acupuncture is the best course of action, and suggested a chiropractor that he really likes, and has done good work on him personally. I like that as a reference, but I don't want to drive as far as that guy is, so I may be asking around among my friends here. I know one person who sees someone closer, so I may ask her.
    My frustration knows no bounds, and I'm just stuck here crossing off yet another possible fix, and moving on to yet another possible fix. I did start the muscle stimulator machine this afternoon, and will hook it up for another 15 minutes of work tonight, so perhaps that'll help a bit. It's hard to not feel defeated, and I do, but also there are still a couple lights at the end of my tunnel. Anyway, my acupuncturist broke up with me today. How many of you can say that?

No comments: