Wednesday, August 4

Bring it on, AppleTV+

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm kinda looking forward to the Olympics being over this weekend. I'm behind on so many of my shows, and once the Olympics are done, I'll be able to move along with my normal television life. First and foremost on my list, "Schmigadoon." We watched the first two episodes last week, and by next week, there should be three more episodes for us to watch, and I can't wait.
    Yes, I have signed us up for AppleTV+. I had not wanted to do that, and I was resisting. But "Schmigadoon" is a powerful pull, and I knew we wouldn't get through it all within the week's free trial, so I've signed us up. I'll admit to not knowing that AppleTV+ is only $5 a month. I thought for sure it would be $12 or $14, and I simply did not want to pay that much. But $5, I have convinced myself, is worth the price of delightfulness, which is what "Schmigadoon" is.
    Will I watch "Ted Lasso"? Still unsure. My friends are bugging me about it, which I'm sure is why I haven't watched it yet. I know it's good, and I suspect that I will totally dig it as soon as I begin watching, but still, I'm being stubborn.

No comments: