Wednesday, August 11

More would be good, but this one is excellent

Well, you guys, I did it. I made it through my day and didn't buy the Toms I want. Duly noted, the email is still in my inbox, and I expect I'll probably buy them before the week is over, but tonight, it's a victory. I have a problem.
   And in television news: I have caught up on "The White Lotus." That show is uncomfortable and awkward with a capital U and A. So many awkward situations and people and incidents; it's just too much! I sit there and watch it with my hand over my mouth because I'm so nervous about what bad thing is going to happen next.
    Also, we watched two more episodes of "Schmigadoon," and I continue to find that show absolutely delightful. It's notable that we heaven't heard Kristin Chenowith belt out a tune yet, but I figure we'll get one soon enough. And Cecily Strong and Keegan Michael-Key are the best for doing this show. I mean, the whole thing is amazing and it's so great that something like that can still get made in this day and age. I mean, a musical? On television? And it's funny, and witty, and weird? It's so wonderful.

No comments: