Thursday, August 12

Football, football, football is back, baby

Well now that was a promising start to a new season. I mean, one pre-season win isn't a huge victory, and there is a lot to get better at, but still, my defense is beginning to click, and the offense is getting its feet under it. And while it's terrible to judge anyone this early, that Mac Jones kid looks like he maybe, might be a decent quarterback after he grows into the game a bit more. So for the beginning of the pre-season, it's not a bad look, and indeed, could be considered promising.
    I knocked another task off my to-do list today, when my new area rug for the living room arrived. Sydney helped me swap out the old one for this new one, and while I thoroughly enjoy the new color and pattern, it doesn't have the same thickness or weight to it. It feels very much like a lesser-expensive rug, but at least the shag is shorter, so now Brian can slide the coffee table easier, and I can clean up dog vomit easier. Priorities, right?
    Also, I think I may have, maybe figured out the best placement and intensity of the Tens unit for my arm, but I'm more and more wanting to see a chiropractor for my neck and general creaks and cracks. I mean, I might as well try it, per the acupuncturist's recommendation. If the Tens unit and the chiropractor works, then I'll be a very happy camper. Contrasting sharply to what I'd be if Brian's very hesitantly spoken theory is true, that maybe it's permanent and there's no fixing it.

No comments: