Saturday, May 7

Pretty flowers for a pre-Mother's Day

I like Mother's Day; I really do. But I envy all those moms out there that know exactly what kind of family function or activity they'd like to have on the day. Me, I have no idea what I'd like to do tomorrow. Lunch, of course. Oregano's, I think, and I've already told Brian that I want some dessert. I'd like to sleep in, but since my manner of waking up is usually dog or bladder related, that's really not anything that anyone can give me. I'm on the hunt for a specific paperback book, but of my two Barnes & Noble options, neither had it, so I'll have to order it online. And I don't want to hit the mall. What I'd really, really love to do is go to the movies. I want to see Thor and 5 Fast 5 Furious. A double feature is exactly my speed for tomorrow. Sadly, no babysitter, so that's not an option either.
Really, I'm good with a lazy Sunday. But, we'll see what I come up with tomorrow.

No comments: