Wednesday, May 4

Back home, but SUPER TIRED

I AM:
beyond tired. ~ I've gotten a ridiculously small amount of sleep over the last few days. I just can't go and go and go every day anymore without giving myself time to recuperate during that period. I'm so fatigued right now, it's crazy!
grumpy for no real reason. ~ There's nothing anyone can do right now to make me have a positive outlook on the rest of my day. You know what that means -- B.E.D.
feeling super fat. ~ This is just kinda normal lately. It's time to do something about it.
pleased about what a good traveler Sydney has become. ~ She was a real trooper this week! And did great on every flight, on every car ride, and through any circumstances (within reason, you know, with a four-year-old).
happy that I've only got the one kid. ~ I have no delusions that this past week would have been a lot more stressful, expensive and logistically difficult with a second child. I think I've reached that point. No more babies.
almost falling asleep on the sofa as I write this. ~ I'm gonna go night-nights!!

No comments: